Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Tough First Two Weeks: Day 3

Day two in my adventure is drawing to a close and I feel like crap.  No, not because of the diet or over-extending myself. No, I think I finally am catching the stomach bug that is going around (my daughter has the joy of its not-so-tender embrace over the weekend). The bad new is that I will probably spend a portion of the night worshipping the porcelain god.  The good new is that I'm not gonna be retaining much of what I ate today, so I should have some good weight loss in the morning.  LOL.

Day two of the portion reduction and diet change program went well again.  Got a little hungry toward the end of the workday, but that I think is because I ate my mid-afternoon snack too early. Like I've said before, it's about figuring out your body and adjusting your habits to take care of your needs.  Here's my menu for today:

  • Breakfast: 1 Cup Cheerios, 1 Cup Milk, and one Greek Yogurt
  • Snack: Snack Pack of Nuts
  • Lunch: Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Ziti, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
  • Snack (a little early in the day): One Greek Yogurt and Snack Pack of Nuts
  • Dinner: Just a dry Chicken Breast Sandwich (since I'm not feeling too good)

Aside from that, I've added my Calorie Gains and Losses Tracker page, where I'll keep track (hence the name, yukka-yukka-yukka) of my daily total calorie intake, daily fat calorie intake, and aerobic calorie loss.  For this week, there won't be much in the way of aerobics, but this tracker should equalize out next week when I start my workouts.

Well, my workout and fitness buddies, stay strong and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment