Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Tough First Two Weeks: Day 11

Hello Folks.  Been a little bit... super busy and yet not so busy at all... just resting and relaxing over the three-day weekend and getting back into the groove of getting back to work.

Overall, I've stayed on track for the last five days.  Eating has been going ok... normal fluctuation from day to day, but the average is right around 1750 for daily calorie intake and the fat calorie intake right around 450-500 calories (I'd like to get this down just a little, right around 300 to 400 on average).  Look here for my Graph of Progress: http://scottepond.blogspot.com/p/daily-calorie-and-food-tracker.html

So what does that mean? Well, if you look at just the calories, it don't mean squat, does it? No indeedy!  What matters is results.

So the results, as of this morning's weigh-in, is that I've lost 8 pounds in the last 19 days from just eating right. Woo-hoo! Knowing that weight fluctuates from day day, I also keep track of my daily weight and average it at the end of the week... according to my average so far for the week, my average weight loss over the last 3 weeks is 6 pound.  Not too bad... I'll take it!  Look here for my Graph of Progress: http://scottepond.blogspot.com/p/weight-tracker.html

The only drawback is that I was unable to start my workout routine this week.  On Sunday night, big klutz that I am, I fell while walking up the stairs and jammed my wrist catching myself.  Instead of aggravating it, I decided to push off the kick-off of my workout routine until next week.  Am I wimping out? Not really. I look at it that I'm playing it safe and setting myself up for success and not failure.

How's everyone else's journey going? Anyone find any good resources to help us with our mutual success on our trek toward fitness? Let me know and I'll check it out and post my thought on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment