Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Back Into The Groove... Gosh Darn It!

Well, it's been a rough couple of weeks and I've been slacking a bit.  Between my issues with my back, some personal stuff, and work stress, I've been more prone to comfort eating over the last 2 weeks... with the result being that I haven't been losing any additional weight.  But good thing is I haven't been gaining much either... kind of a plateau.

Gonna be working the rest of this week on getting back into the groove and getting back on my weight loss track.  My back is feeling better and the physical therapy is winding down, so I'll finally be able to get back into working out again... FINALLY.

1 comment:

  1. It happens. You've got a lot to deal with. However, don't make me come over there and spank you!

    ReplyDelete